Jim Fulton wrote:

> I'm inclined to think that in some future version of Zope, we
> should switch to making explicit acquisition the norm.

Well, implicit is good when you're starting, but can cause fun with
security later.

Hmmm, I guess I like the way it is but my wishlist (damn, Christmas just
gone ;-) would be:

for Acquisiton.Implicit, be able to do something like:

class MyClass (Acquisition.Implicit):

        acquisition = ClassAcquisitionInfo()

        acquisition.donotacquire('index_html')

and, likewise, for Acquisition.Explicit, to be able to to something
like:

class MyClass (Acquisition.Explicit):

        acquisition = ClassAcquisitionInfo()

        acquisition.acquire('index_html')
        acquisition.acquire('fred')

...of course, you may be able to do this already in some way.

What do people think?

cheers,

Chris