Hi, all.

I might have misunderstood the Racks place in ZPatterns, but anyway...

To me, this sounds like a really, really cool idea.  If we passed the
User object along to the Racks (which is what it does now?), and let
the Rack (GPG/PGP Rack, that is) have access to either an external or
internal keyserver, and the User object contained a pgp_user_id, then
the Rack could use that attrib (and since it would be an
AUTHENTICATED_USER) to sign/verify/encrypt/decrypt information within
that Rack.  The Rack would also store all previous revisions of
itself, so that data never would be overwritten - and one could see
who, when and what was changed (on attribute level, since Racks
control each attribute?).

Or maybe this should be on SheetProvider/AttributeProvider level?  I
guess it would suffice with a class that they could subclass.  I would
be happy to implement this (although, I won't have time till February
or later) - I just to make sure that my head is screwed on the right
way here.

By the way, go ZPatterns.