> I do not think that "fuzzy logic" is strongly related to "regexp-like".
> Anyway.
>
> Fuzzy searching often means "finding matches with characters omitted,
> replaced or inserted".

It seems I misunderstood the term fuzzy logic myself.  Fuzzy logic means
if I search for a word, for example 'programmer', it will return matches
to the words 'program', 'programming','programmable' etc.

I.e., it will somewhat intelligently return words that are similar in
what they mean, using grammar rules (chopping off endings of words and
making them match others).

Hmm.

Cheers,

Morten