<newbie alert>

I've been using zope for a couple of months, i have found zope to be a
great product and thank you for creating it. Currently i have run into a
problem, i need to access the AUTHENTICATED_USER in a
standard_error_message called by notFoundError in BaseRequest.

I was wondering if the authentication routine can be added before the
authentication routine in BaseRequest? Or if this is not possible it
could be split into a function and and call it before the notFoundError
call as well?

There are many reasons you might want to do this, i have listed some

* You want list possible urls the reader could have meant but don't want
to show let Anonymous users see possible privileged urls

* You want to provided different error messages for different people,
i.e. a more advanced error for coders, a simple error for html writer, a
special error for normal people

* You wanted errors to only be reported it they where caused by certain

and the list could go on....

</newbie aler>