Steve Alexander wrote:

> I've put up a new main.dtml file for the PlugIns product (related to
> ZPatterns), for use with Zope 2.3. This replaces the previous file
> posted at the same URL.
>
>   http://www.cat-box.net/steve/main.dtml
>
> The change makes the odd-even table row styles work consistently even
> when there are plug-ins in the plug-in container.

And just updated again, to keep pace with the changes in CVS.

I'll be keeping the file at that URL generally up to date with the
changes to main.dtml in CVS, at least until 2.3 beta is released.

I won't bother announcing more changes to this list, unless they are
large and significant.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer