Simon Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I think it needs an image content-type ?

Sorry, just my flaky link. For shame, to think such a thing.

My two cents on the screenshot:

- looks like good progress!

- the top bar as shown definitely doesn't make best use of my precious
screen space, should become a user option

- for what it's worth I too spend most of my time in manage_main to
avoid frames confusion

- agree with Andy's point about many shades of blue

- I think the black might grow on me

- stating-the-obvious: a centralized stylesheet and more user
preferences for all management pages would be good