Hi Anderson,

Anderson Ami wrote:

> How  can I use this line ? Do I need any product ?
>
>   <dtml-call "Session.set('myVariable','somevalue')>

I don't understand your question. Perhaps you need to explain your
situation in more detail.

In any case, this looks like a question about using Zope rather than
about the development of zope itself, so I think you should ask only on
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, rather than posting to both the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and [EMAIL PROTECTED] lists.

There are very few reasons that anyone should post the same message to
both [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] There's even a message that
the mailing list software puts at the end of each message:

Please take note for the future.

Also, you seem to be missing a " character at the end of the dtml you
posted.
--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer