The dtml-in batching mechanisms are quite difficult to debug - the DTML
documentation I have has examples which break it and there's no indication
of why. It turns out the DT_In renderwb() code gobbles all exceptions from
the rendering of the previous and next blocks. I've hacked my code so that
there's no try/except clause any more. I'm not sure what exception it's
trying to catch, but could it perhaps be made a little more picky?

Richard Jones
Senior Software Developer, Bizar Software (