How active/relevant is the interfaces wiki at:

I'm trying to figure out how RoleManagers, local roles, etc work and where the
work of Zope Security is actually done.
I've found ZopeSecurityPolicy.py and bits of stuff in Roles.py, and a few lines
in BaseRequest.py, but the picture is still kinda flakey :-S

It looks like there was quite a lot of discussion on the Wiki about all this,
but I'm not sure how old it is and whether anything happened from it :-(

Also, the new Wiki History thing doesn't seem very meaningful/helpful to me.
Apart from the occasional 'No Data Returned' and Zope error page, the list
returned doesn't seem to have any changes in it. What am I doign wrong?

So, where should I be looking to find out how RoleManager, Local Roles & Proxy
Role work from a Python product developers point of view (in Zope 2.3) and what
changes are in the pipeline?