Phillip J. Eby wrote:

> At 08:38 AM 2/4/01 -0800, Michael Bernstein wrote:
>
>> On that subject, does anyone know why SkinScripts don't
>> support cut-n-paste or copy-n-paste?
>>
> 'cause I never thought of implementing it, probably because I've never yet
> needed to move a SkinScript.  Patches cheerfully accepted.  :)

It turns out that copying and cutting is broken for PlugInContainers in
Zope 2.3. This is because of the changes in HTMLFile. HTMLFile needs to be
changed to DTMLFile in various places, with the appropriate imports.

SkinScript methods always could be cut/copied/pasted in Zope 2.2. They
just can't with 2.3 because of these changes.

I'll post a patch shortly.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer