From: Mike Blake
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 11:16 AM
Subject: [Zope-dev] zope and java

Hi all,
We're considering zope as a front-end publishing and web-app development
for a project which has already developed a complex underlying layer of
servlets for
secure client/server transactions against their "host".
Since we haven't been able to find any add-on products for zope providing an
to java environments, we thought we'd ask:
Can zope work wtih Java yet? If so, please point us in the right direction.
Mike Blake

[[EMAIL PROTECTED] chikoon]$ whoami
[whoami] >> Mike Blake >> Web Developer / CellNetwork, Spain
[e-mail] >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]    [icq] >> 103631268
[mobile] >> 678 642 392 [direct office phone] >> 91 761 4913
[office] >> Plaza Alonso Martinez 3, 4ª Planta, 28004 Madrid