Within my dtml, I am retrieving a text field from a database and passing
this field to a javascript function.  However, the text field can be any
length of characters and dtml keeps cutting the text off at no pre-set limit
making it impossible to pass this field to javascript.  The javascript is
going to take this text and pop it up in another window for the user to

I checked the html source and everything looks fine, but when I execute it
gives an "unterminated string" error.  Could Zope be causing this?