Within my dtml, I am retrieving a text field from a database and passing
this field to a javascript function.  However, the text field can be any
length of characters and dtml keeps cutting the text off at no pre-set limit
making it impossible to pass this field to javascript.  The javascript is
going to take this text and pop it up in another window for the user to
read.

I checked the html source and everything looks fine, but when I execute it
gives an "unterminated string" error.  Could Zope be causing this?

Bryan