On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Toby Dickenson wrote:

> >Tim Ansell wrote:
> >>
> >> But now with zope 2.3.0 it keeps writing urls going to the firewall box
> >> on port 8080 instead of port 80 like it previously did.
> >>
> >> Anyone know how to fix this problem? Where i should look?

I have noticed the same thing when I dived head-first into using V-H-M,
and had to back-peddle quite quickly to SiteRoot.  I noticed there was a
commit two weeks ago to VirtualHostMonster.py, something about fixing
paths, so I might give that a try and see if it fixes the problem :)

Matt Hamilton                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration