> Johan Carlsson wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Can use Plugins as Dataskins?
> The PlugIns product is separate from the ZPatterns/DataSkins product.
> ZPatterns requires that PlugIns be installed, though.
> There's some experimental support for having Dataskins as plug-ins.
> However, I can't think of why I'd need to do that.
> PlugIns and DataSkins are there for different purposes.
> They solve different problems.

Yes, what much I know.
I find Plugins really useful for dynamically assigning content and behavior
to objects at run-time.
What I want to do is to make plugins created inside regular ZODB objects,
delegate there storage to ZPatterns.
As I see it might be possible to have both ZODB-based plugins (subclassed
from PlugIn) or virtual plugin objects (subclassed from PlugInBase) getting
attributes and/or properties from a Customizer.
So is it worth a shot?

Johan Carlsson