Hi everyone,

i've updated my Zope (finaly) and my Python and my Linux (have been bussy). But,
trying to fire up my 'old' applications in Zope, mostly connected to MySQL databases,
i get an annoying 'L' behind every integer.

All my indexes are integers. I could rewrite all my dtml to include _.int(integer) or
something, but that seems completely stupid. Isn't there a more 'central' way to solve
this. F.i. should i adapt some python types? Does anyone know what is wrong and how to
fix this?

Thanx (a million)
Francine