On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Chris Withers wrote:

> Right,
> I really like the idea of these things but I am concerned about something that
> allows anonymous users to futz with traversal.
> Can someone put my fears to rest that using these won't let anonymous users do
> bad things to my sites?

I use them in conjunction with Apache's mod_proxy to rewrite
http://www.simpledomain.com to the long
http://zopehost.foo.com/blah/blah/VirtualHostMonstser/blah/blah.  The Zope
host is behind a firewall, so anonymouse users cannot get to it directly.

Matt Hamilton                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Hosting | Web Design  | Domain Names  |  Co-location  | DB Integration