Petr Knapek wrote:

 > I would like to know how to connect to running Zope ZODB from
 > a  python script.  I would like to have possibility to read
 > only  objects from ZODB?  Is there any possibility how to do
 > it when Zope application server is running and not to corrupt
 > the ZODB?

This was asked on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list only a few weeks ago. You
can look up the discussion in the list archives.

The best solution is for you to use ZEO, and write your python
object-reader as a ZEO Storage Client.

I believe this is easier than it might sound, although I haven't tried
it myself.

(did I get the terminology right?)

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer