On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Steve Alexander wrote:
> > "R. David Murray" wrote:
> >> catent.getobject()
> >> That would seem to be a lot more OOish.
> In 2.3 you can call catent.getObject(). You can pass an optional REQUEST
> in as an argument, to support lookup via resolve_url rather than
Thanks muchly, I didn't see that method in the catalog source when I looked.
I forgot to look for the mybrains definition <kicks self>.
Howevever, I'm still getting 'None' as the result. If I print out, say,
catent.id, I see the correct ID for the object I'm trying to retrieve.
It doesn't make sense that this is failing. I must be doing something
stupid but I still can't see it. I tried calling getObject both with
and without REQUEST as a parameter, with the same result.
I guess it's time for some more source spelunking.
Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -