Steve Alexander wrote:
> Is the __init__ method of DataSkin getting called?
> This would happen if, for example, you define an __init__ method in your
> class, but you don't use something like:
> from Globals import default__class_init__
> default__class_init__(yourClass)
> (At least, I *think* that's one of the things that default__class_init__
> does. Otherwise, you'll need to make sure you call DataSkin.__init__
> from your __init__ method, probably using Acquisition.inheritedAttribute.)

This sounds like it's on the right track because I *am*
defining an __init__ method, and I don't have any code
resembling what you typed.

Where do I put this again? Does this go in the
file or the products file? And where in the file
does the code in the second line get used exactly?

Sorry for being a little dense,

Michael Bernstein