Erik Enge wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Michael R. Bernstein wrote:
> > On the subject of numbers, I was wondering how to index
> > alphanumeric values like ISBN numbers.
> Why can't you use FieldIndexes?

Because I'm actually Using a SkinScript to concatenate
several attributes (Author, Title, id) +into one , so that I
can index them all with a single text index. In that way, I
reduce the indexing overhead, and it's easy to search
multiple attributes for a match from a single search box.

So how do I get the text index to index the alphanumeric
ISBN values as well?

Michael Bernstein.