Hello all,

I have noticed incosistencies between Zope threads when objects change.
It appears that some threads see the new image of the object while
others see the old image.  Can anyone enlighten me on how Zope ensures
that all threads are seeing the same images?  Or at least point me to
the modules in the source that handle these matters?

Naively, I can think of 2 approaches: a shared memory approach or a
separate memory per thread with notifications.  Zope behaves like each
thread as its own copy of in-memory pieces and sometimes these
per/thread memory blocks do not get updated.

System info: Zope 2.1.6, Redhat 6.2, PC arch

Thanks,
Erik