Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Fred Yankowski's letter:
> Do you have any plans to get psycopg to work on Win32?

we don't use any win32 machine. while we will be glad to accept
patches, we won't fix any win32-related bug ourselves (we can't!)
or make a worse program only to be compatible with a non-free OS.

> On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 01:31:44PM +0100, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> >     the guys here at initd ( arre happy to announce
> > the release of psycopg, a Python/PostgreSQL driver module and ZPsycopgDA,
> > a Zope Database Adapter based on the psycopg driver.

Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Put a GNOME on your desktop! []
                                      -- brought to you by One Line Spam