Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Fred Yankowski's letter:

> Do you have any plans to get psycopg to work on Win32?

we don't use any win32 machine. while we will be glad to accept
patches, we won't fix any win32-related bug ourselves (we can't!)
or make a worse program only to be compatible with a non-free OS.

sorry,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio
MIXAD LIVE Chief of Research & Technology              [EMAIL PROTECTED]