Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Itai Tavor writes:
>  > On Zope 2.3.0 and 2.3.1b1, the following method produces an error
>  > when ZDebug is installed; If I remove ZDebug, it works fine.
>  > ....
> A long time ago, there was firm evidence that ZDebug does
> not play well with "sendmail" (-> list archives).
>
> But, I had thought, this had been fixed.

It looks like an old feature was making bad vibes with dtml-sendmail.  I
traced the problem to an attempt to retrofit DTML with debugging
information after it had been parsed.  This is no longer necessary (if
it ever really was), and when I removed it all was well.

Thanks!

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/ZDebug/ZDebug-0.2.1.tar.gz/view

Shane