Morten W. Petersen wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I've got a problem making a version of the DynPersist.dll file work
> on windows.  The message when trying to load the DynPersist module
> says (paraphrasing) "A unit attached to the system doesn't work".
> Anyone else experienced this?

Try this one:

I've had this one working on Windows 2000, Zope 2.3.

> Also, I read that users of > Zope 2.2.x could skip this module,
> is there any quick hack to fix this?

It should be possible. However, getting attributes from a DataSkin would
probably take a bit longer.

I haven't tried it, so I don't have a quick hack.

Basically, take a look at DynPersist.c, and roll the same functions for
__get_attr__, __set_attr__ and __del_attr__ into the DataSkin class from

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited