I'm wondering where TransWarp leaves ZPatterns users. Until a couple
of weeks ago ZPatterns was the best thing to happen in the Zope world
since, well, Zope. Now it's described as a 'hack', demoted into
'maintenance only' mode, and superceded by something that is
described as being as much better than ZPatterns as ZPatterns was
better than standard Zope development.

So what do we do now? Wrap up current ZPatterns work, writing it off
as a loss for future reuse? Or can we count on 'maintenance only'
being sufficient to support continued reused of ZPatterns efforts
long enough to justify the original development effort?

Do any other ZPatterns users share these concerns?

Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --