Andre Schubert writes:
 > I have a little Problem on using Images in my Product.
 > If i'am logged in as Manager i can View the Image, but if logged in as
 > Anonymous i can't view the Image.
 > The View permission is assigned to Anonymous Role and the Image Foo is
 > assing to the View Permission, but i can't view the Image as Anonymous.
 >
 > Source:
 > __ac_permissions=(
 > ('View', ('index_html','Foo'), ('Manager',)),
As Chris already pointed out:

                          ^^^^^
does not work.

 > Foo = ImageFile('icons/foo.gif',globals())
 >
 > Link:
 > http://www.somewhere.de/myProduct/Foo
Access permissions are controlled by the permission
of "ImageFile.index_html" which requires view permission.

I expect, you have somehow broken the acquisition chain.
Does your product inherits "Acquisition.{Ex|Im}plicit"
or at least "ExtensionClass.Base"?
If not, Zope's permission machinery will not work.

Dieter