Hi,
Are there any plan for how Page Templates would
handle Internationalization and browser dependent templates.

As fas as I can see the METAL definitions are inside the template.
That would mean one would some external service to route it
to the correct template.

For instance:

use-macro="portalskins/macros/useme"

portalskin in this case would return a template based
on the HTTP_USER_AGENT, REQUEST.portal_skin and
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE (and others of course).

How would this effect the page cooking and template cache?

TIA/Johan

PS. Page Templates are great but I have yet to figure out
how to use them with the "Content is folderish" pattern.