Ok, so imagine a DTML method has an owner, and as the docs say the method
can do no more than the authenticated user and the owner's permissions
combined.  So, now delete the owner.

The DTML method will no longer be functional, since the owner does not
exist, and has no permissions.  I found this to be true with ZClass
constructors at least.  I believe that the method should take the
permissions of the authenticated_user only in this scenario, but it does

Any ideas?
Tim McLaughlin                                  BCSwebservices.net
Director, Technical Group               1950 Old Gallows Road
tel:  (703) 790.8081 x111               Suite 201
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Vienna, VA 22182
www .bcswebservices. net