-----Original Message-----
From: Bjorn Stabell
Posted At: Thursday, April 12, 2001 12:02
Posted To: Zope Developer
Conversation: [Zope-dev] How do I call an HTMLFile in context provided
by apath?
Subject: [Zope-dev] Using Python script to create ZClass instances

Hi there,

Im having problems using Python script to create a ZClass instance from
a ZClass that's inside of another ZClass.  I have this addMyObject
Python script as constructor script for "Scriptable Type Information"
type object (CMF):

        ## Script (Python) "addMyObject"
        ##bind container=container
        ##bind context=context
        ##bind namespace=
        ##bind script=script
        ##bind subpath=traverse_subpath
        ##parameters=folder, id

        # folder.manage_addProduct('MyProduct')... doesn't work either

        item = getattr(folder, id)

        return item

MyObjects is a ZClass that contains MyObject.  The error I get is:

        Zope error
        Error type AttributeError
        Error value MyObjects

There should be some explanation somewhere how to access resources
inside of Control_Panel, but I fail to find it.  Creating objects is
very confusing and difficult at times...

Bjorn Stabell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>