> On the basis of prior performance I do not expect this objection to make
> any difference in what DC does, but I needed to express it anyway.

Hey give DC a break! I think people keep forgetting this is a free open
source product and they have strived to do everything they can to improve
Zope, make a good businness out of it and listen to us whine at the same
time. I find DC receptive to things I ask about and they just dont have the
time and money to do everything we want. The fishbowl process is a great
example of how DC clearly involves the community in upcoming changes.

I do not know what "prior performance" you were talking about, but if its
with emails like this, Im not surprised.

Anyway I full agree 1.5.2 -> 2.0 will be 99% of the pain for Brian.
  Andy McKay