Here is a script that lets you browse *everything* in your ZODB through a
quick GUI client.  I was looking at wxPython the other day and this idea
occurred to me.  It worked amazingly well.

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/pyTree

(BTW you can't hold me responsible if your password slips out because of
this. ;-) It runs outside the security model. )

I don't know how many of you have tried out wxPython but I think it's a
marvellous GUI library.  It's fast, stable, and in active development.
It works as well under Python 2.1 as it does under 1.5.2.  Just thought
I'd give that little plug. :-)

And when you mix wxPython with ZODB... it's pure bliss.  I've been writing
a little program on the side that uses wxPython and ZODB as a foundation,
and I'm amazed at how well the project is coming together.  I've heard
rumors about a fat client for Zope that used a ZEO connection for
editing (ZopeFish?)... I think this script demonstrates how well that idea
would work!

Shane