Hi there,
I would like to fill two frames as a response to a user action.
 How can I do  that?

The situation is as follows:

I have two database tables having a master-detail relationship.
In a list I display records from the master table .
When the user clicks on one of the entry I would like to fill
 a frame with  some fileds of the record, an in a second frame
 a list with detailrecords.

  So how can I fill two frames as a response to a submit.
  Or is there a way that I can tell a python or dtml-method to send its
 output  to a given target?

  I tried something like this:

<dtml-var masterForm>
  <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Window-target',URL1+'/top_right_frm')">
 <dtml-var listdetails>

 but this writes everything into the same frame.

 thanks for your time
 Robert