Erik Enge wrote:

> Hola,
> please don't make me touch C or a ... erm... you know, one of those
> compiler-thingys.   I don't like them.
> Does anyone have a nicely baked Splitter.c for Linux?  The one that Spisak
> hacked to make it chew and swallow anything?

If you have the Splitter.c file, you ought to be able to get a source
distribution of Zope, delete the original Splitter.c, replace it with
the new one, then run python or python to set
everything up.

If you're running from the source distribution already, just replace
Splitter.c, and run the appropriate wo? to compile.

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited