On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 01:21:01AM -0700, Simon Michael wrote:
 > Hi Lalo,
 > thanks for your work on ZUnit. I have just been playing with 0.2.

Thank you for your feedback.

 > To get it working in my zope account at Codeit, I moved Hiper from
 > Shared/ to Products/ and changed the import statements.

 > I also needed to make some changes of this kind:
 >  #manage_RunTestsForm =
 >  manage_RunTestsForm =

Ooops :-) this proves that Pair Programming doesn't catch them *all*.

 > I'm having trouble figuring out the syntax of the "test_ids"
 > property. Can you help ?

Each line is the Id of an ExternalTestCase object. You can use
RestrictedTraversal, as in MyFolder/tests/MyTestCase.

            I say a prayer now our love's departed
                 That you'll come back to stay
                   Bring back the perfect day

http://www.laranja.org/                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]