In VirtualHostMonster.py, there's the following code:

    def _setId(self, id):
        id = str(id)
        if id != self.id:
            BeforeTraverse.unregisterBeforeTraverse(container,
            self.meta_type)
            hook = BeforeTraverse.NameCaller(id)
            BeforeTraverse.registerBeforeTraverse(container, hook,
                                                  self.meta_type,
                                                  self.priority)

my question - where's that 'container' meant to come from?  i'm
ripping off the BeforeTraverse hook code and I'm scratching my head.

cheers,

seb