On Thu, 03 May 2001 17:14:28 +0100, Toby Dickenson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Thu, 3 May 2001 11:45:58 -0400, "Andreas Jung"
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/HTTPContentNegotiation

>http://www.zope.org/Members/htrd/wstring
>
>Ive expressed before that I would be more than happy for these to be
>rolled into the Zope core, and they do cover a large part of your CSN
>problem (plus several related problems that you havent realised

I should also mention.....

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/UnicodeSupport

....which is my original proposal to include optional Unicode Support
in the 2.3.0 release. Eventually only the first half of that proposal
was implemented, that is support for python 2.0 but not unicode. This
proposal is still the best overview of what my patch achieves.

Toby Dickenson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]