On Mon, 14 May 2001, The Doctor What wrote:

> What's going on?  Is this a Mozilla problem?

Yes.

> If so, why is lynx
> doing the same?

Because lynx is broken too.

> How should I go about trouble shooting it?

The problem is the client does not provide the right Basic authentication
credentials for the frame like it's supposed to.  Zope then assumes that
you are just an anonymous user, and shows you the only 'managment tab' you
have permission to see, 'View'.

If I recall, this have been broken an fixed in mozilla a few times
now.  Other browsers do this wrong too, like w3m.

-Michel