On 16 May 2001, at 15:21, Jason Cunliffe wrote:

> "Can't tell" as in "don't know" or "not permitted"?

Pointless to tell because its password protected. There's nothing to see here, move
along folks.

Btw, this site is also serving up a one-page-web-app for IE 5.5 that heavily uses ADO
and XML to generate a shipping interface. It's a work in progress but I'm really
beginning to like XML and XSLT.

> ..lots of other 'professional' Zope sites to consider, for example at a
> random what do you call these two

yes, but what the heck does "professional" mean?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements