On Thu, 17 May 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> Well, that's good, except I thought you couldn't get rid of objects?

Muhahaha.  I got those little bastards... :)
> Yes, but not with 1,000,000 objects (see
> lib/python/ZCatalog/tests/testCatalog.py).  It would be nice to have
> such a report.

If I have time, I'll give you such a report this weekend.  No promises,
> That sounds good!  At least for the Catalog.  Want to be a tester?

Sure!  Just let me know a couple of days (I'd love a weeks notice, but
that might be stretching it?) notice and I'll have a go at it and give
plenty of feedback (if there is any, of course).

Have you read 1984 by George Orwell?  Maybe we could have a Hate Week for
the Catalog once in a while.  Just absolutely find everything one hated
about it.  Hate the Catalog Week ;)