Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> Has anyone seen anything like this?
> <snip>
> It works.. partially. For some reason it looks like getPersistentItemIDs
> does not always return a *complete* list. I need to run this method
> several times to completely exhaust the Rack's storage.

Yes, I've seen this. It's on my list of things to look into when I've
got a certain large project out of the way :-/

> Thoughts?

Well, getPersistentItemIDs() just returns the result of calling keys() on the Rack's

I guess it is a problem with the BTree code.

I doubt it'll be fixed though. Instead, we should update Rack to use the
new BTrees module.

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited