How about combining a fishbowl and a dogbowl by using Shanes Workflow tool
on the fishbowl? It seems a little wierd that is all a bunch of Wiki's,
great for making comments and development but rather hard to track changes,
manage (I assume) and enforce guidelines.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have a product that did this? Doesnt have to
be anything fancy. It would be nice if for example I could an xml-rpc call
to Proposals to get a list of new proposals, rather than now which is read
through it by hand.

Time for the fishbowl to mature now its used a lot? Perhaps start a proposal
on the fishbowl?

Cheers.
--
  Andy McKay.