At 03:24 PM 5/31/01 +0200, Roché Compaan wrote:
>I have a ZPatterns application that uses the ZODB as storage.  When I delete
>an object only the name of the script that deleted the object is shown in
>the Undo log.  Is there any way to determine the ID of the object that was
>deleted?  Is there a way that one can get a handle on the object that was

This is actually a ZODB question, effectively.  The Transaction object used
in ZODB does allow you to annotate transactions with additional
information.  But you can only access this information through a (full
privilege) script, not through the web.

It may be that you want to rearrange your methods so that the user is going
to object/deletionMethod, instead of to a general deletion method.  Then
you will see in the transaction log precisely which object was deleted.