On Thu, 31 May 2001, Brian Lloyd wrote:

> Zope 2.4.0 alpha 1 has been released - you can download it from
> Zope.org:

Cool stuff.

I have a couple of comments, though.  For future ref., should I post them
to the Collector?

- lib/python/Products/PluginIndexes/__init__.py is missing the ZPL

- why is Catalog.gif in Products/ZCatalog and not in
  Products/ZCatalog/www like ZCatalog.gif?

- the version.txt in lib/python/ says:
  Zope 2.4.0a1 (source release, python 1.5.2, linux2)
  which sounds a bit funny in my ears...  Might be me, I dunno.

The biggest one is the fact that I can't build it, but I think that's a
problem with my Python installation.

Once I've got it up and running I might do some actual testing, which I'm
looking forward to! :)