--- Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying to get variables from the name space in a
> python script without much luck...
> I think I am missing something very simple, but
> after hours of searching I'm at wits end.
> This is what I am trying:
> A DTML document has several properties defined on
> it.
> It calls a python script that needs to access these
> properties.
> No matter what I try, I can not get the properties
> from the calling DTML document in the python
> script...
> What am I missing?
> Thanks,
> Jeff

This will depend on how the Python script is called,
my recommendation would be to call the script in the
context of the DTML document like in the URL:

Then the DTML Document would be accessed through
"context" as in:

Otherwise, you would have to access it by traversing
the attributes of it's parent folders as in:

doc = context.folder.subfolder.DTMLDoc

| Casey Duncan
| Kaivo, Inc.

Do You Yahoo!?