Hello everyone,

in my development of making SmartObjects a reality, I have implemented the
'isVolatile' attribute into DBObjects. If an object is volatile, it is not
saved in the ZODB, but is created on run time. Thanks a lot Jonathan;
without LocalFS as my template I could have not done it!

ALSO, a lot of thanks to bluedynamics.com, which sponsored this particular

I just put the latest package on the iuveno demo server:
I tagged this version 1.1.0 beta 1, since I am sure there are little bugs
left due to huge code changes.

Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student
Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project Management