On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, Andreas Jung wrote:

> Feel free to review and comment the propsal to replace
> the current DateTime module of Zope by the mxDateTime module:

>From the proposal:

License issues

mxDateTime stands under the EGENIX Public License that is considered to be
an Open Source license. It should be compatible to GPL except there is
discussion about the choice of the law clause between R. Stallmann and
M-A. Lemburg

Shouldn't it be focused on compatability with the ZPL instead of the
GPL?  From what I hear, there still are issues with, for example,
distributing Python Products as GPL with Zope.

Anyone with better knowledge about this care to enlighten me?