Hi guys,

I'm developing the ZPivotTable product. For implementing the drilldown
mechanism, I need to store the information about which columns and rows
are open in a cookie. I thougt of storing this information in form of
a dictionary, which would be stored in a cookie.

The dictionary consists of several lists, containing the open columns
or rows.

Could you give me a tip how i can store the dictionary in the cookie.
I've already tried to converting it to a string and converting the string
back, when needed.

| Florian Reiser                        PGP-Key:0x5368CF3F            |
| PGP-Fingerprint: 84C7 24BC F3A4 487F CBC7  692C 05DB 6E11 5368 CF3F |

PGP signature