I've put together the design for an extended version of
Structured Text which I'd like some feedback on before
I go too much further. At this stage, the design is
explained via a series of user-level How-To's, e.g.
Writing Documents Using Structured Text Plus.
The home page is:

Ian C.

This transmission is  for the intended  addressee only and is confidential
information.  If you  have  received  this  transmission in error,  please
delete  it and  notify  the sender.  The contents of this  e-mail are  the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.