I need your help. I'm trying to add all users from of our company in zope.
I don't want enter all users and all passwords.
I would like make a dtml-method which select all users and passwords
in my (SQL) table and create automatically these users.
I have created this dtml-method but I don't succed to redirect the page
to "acl_users/manage_users" (method that create users)
so that I don't need to press add button for each users.

Do you Have a answer or another best solution ?

Thanks ...

<form action="acl_users/manage_users" method="post">

  <input type="text" name="name" value="totoTest">
  <input type="password" name="password" value="test">
  <input type="password" name="confirm" value="test">
  <input type="text" name="domains:tokens" value="">
  <select name="roles:list" size="5" multiple>
            <option value="Manager">Manager
            <option value="Member">Member
            <option selected value="Owner">Owner
            <option value="Reviewer">Reviewer
            <option value="publisher">publisher
  <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Add">