Ken Manheimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> WikiForNow project.  As soon as i'm clear form a current project i
> *may* be able to concentrate on at least formulating a reasonable
> quick-and-dirty way to do notifications, and getting it done for the

Hey Ken - since you used the magic words quick-and-dirty - search for
PageSubscribers at .

I'm using it now in a client project. Comments (not edits) are cc'd to
email addresses listed on the page. I'm not sure it would handle large
lists of subscribers (but I'd like to find out).

I'm very interested in closing the loop, so you can reply to these and
have your mail appended to the page. And in fact I'm about to do some
work on this so if you or anyone else gets into it, let's share notes.